MOD Code of Ethics
MODE members conduct themselves at all times to be a credit to their school, organization, community and family. As a MODE member, I pledge to:
- Develop my potential for leadership, personal growth and career success.
- Make a positive difference in the lives of others.
- Dress neatly and appropriately for the event.
- Respect the rights of others and their belongings.
- Be courteous, honest and fair with all others.
- Communicate in an appropriate and positive manner.
- Demonstrate good sportsmanship.
- Be an active participant in MODE community support activities.
- Strive to establish and enhance my skills through education in order to enter a successful career.
- Appreciate and promote diversity in our organization.